Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thank you J4M Supporters and Mountbatten Residents

Dear Mountbatten residents and J4M supporters,

Thank you for inviting me into your homes and giving me the opportunity to represent you. Although defeated at the polls in 2015, our spirits have not been broken. I know with your support, I will be able to improve my showing at the next GE..

Moving ahead, I am seeking your continued support to help defray the J4M campaign cost with a sale of the remaining J4M t-shirts and badges. I am selling both the J4M Tee Shirt & Badge at $28.00 (price is inclusive of delivery to a Singapore address by normal postage).

The T-shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large (please indicate your preferred size when ordering). The J4M Badge is sized at 68mm x 23mm. Please see pictures below.

Once again, I would like to thank you for keeping the cause alive and well. I shall see you around soon.

For inquiries, email to jeannette4mountbatten@gmail.com



*** PAYMENT METHODS ***



1. By Bank Transfer

Name of Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Name of Account Holder: JEANNETTE CHONG-ARULDOSS
DBS Account No: 027-030949-6
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 027

After making the transfer, purchaser requested to email jeannette4mountbatten@gmail.com to provide name, telephone number, mailing address and amount transferred and quantity of shirts and size required.



2. By Cheque

Please issue to: “JEANNETTE CHONG-ARULDOSS” and mail to: 4 Battery Road 22nd Storey Bank of China Building Spore 049908.

Provide name, telephone number, mailing address, quantity of shirts and size required. For inquiries, email to jeannette4mountbatten@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment